Friday, September 16, 2016

3 Things I’d Like to See in Rebels Season 3

Alright, I’m back in the driver’s seat, bringing you the Star Wars content you so desperately desire! Okay, I know, “bringing you the Star Wars content you didn’t know existed” is more accurate, but let me pretend, dammit…anyway, with the premiere of season 3 of Star Wars Rebels just a week from tomorrow, I decided to make a quick wishlist of three things I’d like to see happen over the course of the season (three things in season 3, get it?). If the ysalamiri wasn’t already out of the bag, I’d probably list seeing Thrawn (or, more likely, Director Krennic since I thought he was the de facto Thrawn for the new canon), but I think I have an equally interesting candidate for a surprise legends character addition (if you read any of my stuff, you probably know what it is)…so, pull up a chair, sit back and relax and let’s see if you want to see what I want to see…
Read more on The Channel Star Wars Hour site »

No comments:

Post a Comment